We Are Hiring!
Summer Open Positions!
2021 Summer Program Description
Culturally affirming, engaging, rigorous online learning community for students with advanced ability or interest in mathematics. Projects are designed to build math mastery, explore SEL competencies, encourage self-expression, enhance financial literacy while working in peer groups that are leveraging the latest digital platforms while solving real world
- 2 sessions in summer 2021 (July & August)
- Students meet online 3 days/week (M, T, W)
- Meeting in small cross grade level groups (15 max)
- Each day’s group meeting is 60 to 90 minutes
- Special events throughout for community building
- Learning in a virtual (online) math community
Join math instructors from across the country working on a unique virtual summer program specifically designed to close the “Excellence Gap” for advanced and gifted Black and Brown children in Massachusetts. Designed by educators of color for children of color. If you are interested in gaining some best practices in remote instruction while working with some of the most advanced students in math, send an email of introduction to email@example.com