We Are Hiring!
Summer Open Positions - Filling up today!!!
2022 Summer Program Description
Culturally affirming, engaging, rigorous online learning community for students with advanced ability or interest in mathematics. Projects are designed to build math mastery, explore SEL competencies, encourage self-expression, enhance financial literacy while working in peer groups that are leveraging the latest digital platforms, solving real world challenges.
- Summer 2022 (July through August)
- Students rising 7th to 9th
- Students meet online 3 days/week (M, T, W)
- Meeting in small cross grade level groups
- Each meeting is 90 to 120 minutes
- Instructors teach 3 days per week
- All instruction is online (virtual)
- Teen interns assist in classrooms
- Learning in a virtual (online) math community
- Educators collaborating across the country
- Students work in groups with state-wide peers interested in math
Join math instructors from across the country working on a unique virtual summer math program specifically designed to close the “Excellence Gap” for advanced and gifted children in Massachusetts. Designed by an inclusive and VERY diverse team of educators focused on delivering culturally affirming and engaging content to students, especially students of color. If you are interested in gaining some best practices in remote instruction while working with some of the most advanced students in math, send an email of introduction to firstname.lastname@example.org