Virtual Summer Math Program
Talent Acquisition Manager
Are you ready to join a mission driven company focused on transforming educational opportunities for public school students across the country?
Do you have the recruiting skills and networks to assemble a cohort of highly qualified, diverse and motivated instructors from around the nation that will work collaboratively and virtually this summer with advanced middle school students eager to learn math?
Ed Inquiry is a virtual education research firm created by a small innovative team of diverse educators focused on closing the achievement and excellence gaps. We are a mission driven organization and seek others that share the goal of expanding access to a quality education for all students.
We are looking for a Talent Acquisition Manager that is ready to demonstrate their ability and impact by leading our 2022 summer recruitment, selection and retention campaign.
You will be responsible for the vision, design and implementation of a national campaign to attract virtual instructors for a well recognized summer math program.
The Talent Acquisition Manager for Ed Inquiry must be a self-starter, capable of working within a very high energy and highly focused team of individuals that are breaking new ground in K-12 education. We are looking for an innovator in the field of Talent Acquisition to join our team as we build our recruiting infrastructure.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Design and implement strategies that will attract highly skilled candidates looking for an innovative virtual opportunity in K-12 education.
- Manage the full life-cycle of the recruitment process for job requisitions, including creating job postings, screening resumes, interviewing and selecting candidates for open positions.
- Build and maintain a pipeline of candidates for multiple positions, managing active candidates from 1st response to hire.
- Be the point of contact for Ed Inquiry’s recruitment outreach for Summer 2022.
- Be well versed in multicultural team work and be comfortable working within an inclusive and diverse virtual group of professionals.
- Able to be flexible and adapt to a fast changing environment.
Education and Experience Required
- Demonstrable work experience in talent acquisition campaigns.
- Must be able to demonstrate understanding and abilities in learning and using various software platforms to support the recruitment process.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience required.
- Understanding of current Federal/State regulations related to employment.
This position is both virtual and flexible. We believe in families and flex time. Expect to work up to 40 hours per week depending on the cycle and the schedule of programs running. This is a contract position with the option for full time employment in 2022. Our staff are located throughout the country and connect virtually daily.
Ed Inquiry serves a very diverse student population and we take pride in our diverse staff and inclusive environment, so we strongly encourage applicants of color to apply.
If you are interested in applying for employment opportunities at Ed Inquiry, please electronically submit your cover letter (describing your interest) and resume to email@example.com
About Ed Inquiry
Ed Inquiry is a 21st century, multicultural, education research company focused on the transformation of schools, especially those serving lower income communities. Our research-based, multicultural approach is supported by world class recognized innovators in education, analytics, technology, and business redesign. The foundation of our approach is research based, data driven and analytical. We analyze all streams of school and district data to uncover opportunities for student growth or identify challenges to academic attainment. Our approach aligns best practices found within education with techniques and methods successfully used in the private sector supported by 21st century communication strategies.
Ed Inquiry LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer Committed to providing a diverse and inclusive academic environment for its students, instructors, and staff.