Charter Boards are faced with many issues that may require external advice and support. Ed Inquiry teams are available to support Charter School Boards at various stages of a school’s launch and development. With skills and experience working on and with well functioning Boards, Ed Inquiry’s team members bring a wealth of experience to the immediate needs of charter boards.
Our services support Boards that are involved with:
- Charter school application
- Charter school design & start-up
- Board training & annual assessment
- Board analysis of academic performance
- Charter probation or revocation advisory
- School leadership transitions
- Board practice assessment
Charter Board members can get overwhelmed when school issues require a focused and short term response. Board members may not recognize the time commitment and the skill requirement to successfully navigate to a satisfactory conclusion. An external advisor is often a cost effective alternative.